Norwester Disc Golf Park opened in the fall on 2019, the course was designed and built by EDGA and its volunteers.
A longer challenging course with a good mix of trees and wide open shots to let the disc fly. The course demands a variety of shot types off the tee and it provides good elevation changes as well as out of bounds throughout the boundary of the park as it is in the middle of an industrial area.
- 9 basket permanent course featuring Mach II PDGA approved baskets
- Teepads marked by metal plates that can be moved to prevent grass burn
- Parking available on streets surrounding park, watch for no parking signs
- Open year-round, no fees and no reservations required to play
- No garbage cans available – pack out what you bring in