Rundle Park League
The Rundle Park League is back for 2021. Please note that all of the information below is our plan, and is subject to COVID-19 restrictions.
- League will run from April 15th until September 30th, 2021
- League night is every Thursday at Rundle Park, as per previous years.
- Self-formed groups of 3 to 5 players will be sent out in a rolling start, starting at 4:00pm. The last group will tee off at 6:30pm. Individuals or groups arriving after 6:30pm may be ineligible to participate.
- There will be 2 alternate teepads per week, throughout the season and hole prizes each week (pending donations).
- There will be no opening or closing tournament for the Rundle Park League in 2021.
- A player’s league score is the average of their 10 best rounds of the season.
- Once a player reaches their 10 rounds, their tier is assigned. This will not change for the rest of the 2021 season.
- Once a player reaches 10 rounds, they are qualified for full payout for their tier. There is no prorating this season, so playing less than 10 rounds means no payout.
- Scores will be submitted each league night by one player on each card using UDisc Leagues
- League is played using the PDGA regular rules of play.
- Tier 1: Under 53
- Tier 2: Under 56
- Tier 3: Under 59
- Tier 4: Under 62
- Tier 5: 62 and up
- The Rundle Park League will have a $100 registration fee
- Breakdown of fees is as follows: $80 to payouts, $10 to Ace Pot (split among winners), $10 to EDGA
- Payouts will be made according to the PDGA payout schedule
Register for the Rundle Park League on our LEAGUE REGISTRATION page!